Thursday, October 7, 2010

Puyol

I'm rather obsessed and currently have nothing better to do (okay well there IS that Franco reading I should be doing) than blog about my love for the FC Barcelona player.  Cheers Mario, this makes me a Barca fan.

What I currently know about him:
He's 32 years old.  He prefers yoga to the club scene.  He has long beautiful curly hair.  He plays center defender for FC Barcelona and was on the Spanish championship team for the last world cup.  He is a follower of Buddhism.  He ALSO has a blogspot blog (for those of you who don't know...I write using blogspot.)

http://carles5puyol.blogspot.com/

I'm actually going to Barcelona next weekend to meet my big who is surprisingly (but inconveniently) showing up in Spain, yet not the actual city I'm staying in (silly big...) and going with my friend Tita (of course!).  Perhaps I can convince them both to do a day of Puyol seeking (because I do not stalk...)

I leave you with this wonderful picture of Puyol.  Isn't he sweet?

GG

No comments:

Post a Comment